We live in a “what have you done for me lately” world, so my portfolio showcases my most recent work. If you’re interested in my other experiences, here’s a rundown of notable projects I’ve completed outside of Mentor Collective and Hudl.
No Coast Bias Website
• I created a sports and entertainment website that helped bloggers and aspiring journalists from around the world progress in their careers.
• We averaged approximately 50,000 page views and $1,000 ad revenue a month during the height of the site’s popularity.
• Numerous site alumni went on to secure work at ESPN, Rivals.com, SB Nation and other major media outlets.
Diversity In Husker Sports Coverage Blog
• During my tenure at the SB Nation blog site Corn Nation, I analyzed the lack of diversity in Nebraska Cornhuskers sports coverage to produce this story.
• Due to the positive response to the story. I was able to establish impactful relationships related to championing diversity.
• This includes becoming a member of N-Vest, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s program dedicated to providing minority, women and international student-athletes career development and life skills resources.
Godfather’s Pizza Video Spots
• As the company’s only dedicated writer, I was responsible for creating stories that promoted our food specials and marketing campaigns.
• Two examples include scripting the company’s Fantasy Football Smack Talk social media campaign videos and co-directing their Tailgate Party Pack commercial.
• I was the resident DJ for three venues in the Denver Metro, including two establishments in the popular LoDo neighborhood.
• Blake Street Tavern, where I hosted a weekly “Friday Night Dance Party,” is often recognized as Denver’s best sports bar.
Check out my LinkedIn profile to learn more about my creative adventures.